Sunday, January 2, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)





















































Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all :)  Honestly, I can't even fathom the fact that the holidays are
over? Where did they go?! It seems as though time speeds up the older you become, doesn't it? Just
yesterday it was the beginning of December and ALREADY its January 2nd...hard to believe!

Our holidays were great and I adore that the boys are definitely understanding more and more as they get older, especially Lukey's asking about Jesus, LOVE IT!!!.  This year, as always, it was packed full of relatives BUT how else are you suppose to spend the holidays?!?  We managed to squeeze in A LOT before the holidays and of course I took every photo that was possible.  You know its bad when your 8 year old asks if I will take his and his brother's photo at Modell's of them both sitting in an Eagles chair...it was an adorable photo but come on :)  LOL!!!  We saw many Santa's this year too but we never did take the boys to see Santa at the mall, it doesn't matter where you see Santa? It just matters that you did see him, correct?!

Christmas was extremely WONDERFUL this year b/c we gave my Dad a gift to Walt Disney World :)  He gives and gives to us and never has he once asked for anything back in return.  It was our turn to give him the world, just as he has given our family...well, Walt Disney World that is :)  He was shocked and didn't quite understand the present at first, it wasn't until I said, "WE ARE GOING TO WALT DISNEY WORLD DAD AND YOU ARE COMING WITH US"!  We told him that he better come b/c he was already bought and paid for, or at least his lodging/food/Disney Park Tickets.  My sister was shocked that I didn't let her in on this gift and told me it was about time ;)  And, you know what?  We should have done this much, much sooner!  My sister and her boyfriend are going to try and come down to Florida with us for that week...I hope her and Chris will be able to!  That truly would be an incredible vacation :)

I was saddened this year we didn't spend NYE at CoCo Key but also glad, know what I mean?!  I believe that it was too much last year.  So, this year for NYE (New Year's Eve) we spent it at The Discovery Museum in Cherry Hill and they did a faux countdown of New Year for the children.  It was definitely corny but the boys enjoyed themselves :)  The boys even rang in the New Year with hats, noise makers and balloons :)  Then, for the adult version of NYE we spent it at my Dad's :)  Lukey didn't make it to New Year but Ry did!  He is such a little trooper!  Its all those nights he sleeps over at Pop-Pop's and they stay up till at least 12 am :/ 

Then, on New Year day we went to Ron's parents, where we gathered with Ron's side of his family (extremely sweet!!!) and all of us ate pork and cabbage.  I'm reminded every year that this symbolizes "Good Luck" for the upcoming year :) 

Health and Happiness to you and yours!!!


Jenny, Ron, Ryan, and Lukey :)

No comments: