Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Safe Travels...

Can everyone PLEASE pray that Ron and Luke have safe travels home? They leave tonight b/c Vlad., Russia is 15 hours ahead of us, so it's actually Wednesday morning there already. It will literally take Ron and Luke 24 hours to get back to us, get this one...tomorrow. Weird, huh? I originally asked Ron to blog one last time from Russia, he told that he was but that the computer was giving him trouble. Oh well no last blog from Ron :( Unless for some reason or another it decides to post itself. Wouldn't that be WONDERFUL?
Ron told me that he would miss his time at the VMI...NOT! LOL!!! Honestly, he can't wait to get on that plane and get his tushie home! I don't think we even realized we would have missed each other as much as we have. Today, I past a serta sheep on a store front window and I started balling my eyes out :( For those that don't know that is "our thing", as a couple. Cheesy I know, but I can't help myself!


Thanks everyone and we LOVE you,
Jenny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dos Vedanya

:)