Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY Daddy :)







Ron woke up this morning on Father's Day to not only one little boy jumping on him but now two :) He asked me, "is this what having two boys' is like"? I replied, I LOVE it, don't you? He looked at me and told me "of course, who wouldn't want to be awoken by two boys' jumping on their belly and head"???



Ryan, Luke and myself got up *extra* early this morning to work on a project for Daddy. It was a tee-shirt that said "The BEST Dad Hands Down"! The tee-shirt came with color safe toxic- free paint, that the boys' colored their tiny little hands with the paint and then we put their hand prints on the tee-shirt. I wish I would've had photos of this, b/c OM we had the paint EVERYWHERE!!! Thank-Goodness I decided to put Luke in his highchair (to contain him) b/c Ryan was laughing so hard at Luke, the reason...Luke had the paint in his hair, on the side of his face, up his nose...you get the point :) We had fun though, just ask Ryan!



Then Ron was off to paint my sister's condo :) What a guy!!! My Dad (Pop-Pop) came by to pick Ron up and Pop-Pop was wearing his "The BEST Grandpa Hands Down"! shirt from 2 years ago that Ryan put his tiny little hand prints on. My Dad told me I will have to update the shirt...in other words he wants one now with both of his Grandsons hand prints :)






Love & HUGS,



Jenny, Ron, Ryan and Luke :)

No comments: