Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ron and Luke are FINALLY home!!!
















Ron and Luke arrived last night and were waiting for us at JFK airport. Ron wasn't too happy b/c he and Luke had been waiting in the airport since their flight disembarked at 8:05 PM and Louie, Ryan and myself arrived at 9:30 PM--oopsie! Ron and Luke sailed thru immigration and customs, got their luggage and were ready, waiting and able to go home at 8:40 PM. The reason Louie, Ryan and myself were late is due to the monsoon Louie drove thru on the NJ turnpike. It was extremely treacherous but we made it!!!





Ron and I decided to keep Ryan home from school, this way we could ALL bond together :) Good thing we did decide this b/c Ryan didn't get to bed until at least 12:30 AM. Unfortunately, Luke has his days and nights mixed up...so when Ron and I were ready for bed Luke was not :/ Last night he only slept about 3 hours-UGH!



Thanks,
Jenny, Ron, Ryan and Luke :)
PS-That was the first time I've signed all 4 of our names :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes we made it i thank you for letting be apart of it I thought it was great we the Marino's are very happy for Ron and Jen two recive there 2nd child and the best of all my Ryguy gets to be a big borther love you guys talk to you soon

Steph B said...

Yeah! Welcome home!

rachel... said...

Congratulations! So happy to hear Luke is home and you're all finally together as a (tired!) family!!!

Jason said...

We just wanted to let you guys know how happy we are for you all to be united as a family. It seems so long ago that we said goodbye to Ron and Luke at the VMI. I (Jason) remember seeing Luke in that same little outfit when I hugged him goodbye the day he left for the plane ride home. I hope I get to hug him again some day soon!

It is good to see him home and we hope Ron and Luke have recovered from the long flight and time zone shift. Take care you guys.