Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ryan's 1st Reconciliation




Tonight, Ryan attended his First Reconciliation Mass at Sacred Heart Church in Riverton.  We are SO proud of him!!!  Unfortunately, Ron couldn't make it due to unforeseen circumstances.  It was me in the pew with Ryan and Lukey, I told Ron if he leaves me in church again alone, there will be the wrath of me to comply with...LOL :)  I never realized that First Reconciliation is an extremely big deal to children who will be making their First Communion.  To me, Ryan is still an itty bitty baby that we brought home from Azerbaijan.  He truly is turning into a big boy right before our eyes.  However, when I left him with the priest he looked so tiny just sitting there as I looked back at him :)  There were four priests altogether and they sat in different areas on the alter to accommodate all of the children.  There are 92 children who will be making their First Communion in May 2011.  It is a huge class this year.

Again, I am sorry about the blurry photos...yes, they were taken with my cell :/


Love & HUGS,
Jenny, Ron, Ryan & Lukey :)

1 comment:

Steph B said...

Congratulations!! Jacob and Isaac received their First Reconciliation in November, and will receive their First Communion this year as well, in May. It's such an wonderful year in their lives! Okay, I'm more excited than they are, but I know they are really looking forward to being able to receive communion. :-)