Monday, February 14, 2011

OH SNOWBALLS :/


This is a saying that Ryan LOVES and boy can it be applied to this day :/  We went to an eye dr. appt. b/c all three of us (Ryan, Lukey and myself) needed an eye check-up.  Evidently, Ryan's eye muscles are deteriorating and he not only needs glasses but in addition to this requires "Vision Therapy".  When the eye dr. explained this to me I literally cried right then and there.  Reason?  B/C enough already!  How much more can this child endure?!  I do think it was everything as a whole.  It wasn't the fact that he'll need glasses, it's definitely cumulative circumstances.  Recently, Ryan has been complaining about reading, which is not like him at all and now we realize why :/  It's not a phase either.  It truly does scare me. 

I do have the website of the Pediatric Optometrist that was recommended to us and he is the only one in South Jersey who does Vision Therapy or we can go over to The Eye Institute in Philly.  Here's the site, http://www.drgallaway.com/vision_therapy.html

BTW, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO FAMILY & FRIENDS :)

Love & HUGS,
Jenny, Ron, Ryan & Lukey :)

No comments: