Sunday, May 18, 2008

New at the VMI



A new day here, but one less and Jen is very very missed here by all. Please everyone bare with Jen usually does this and not me so i am going to give it my best. Have to say thanks to our new friends Jason and Jesse, what a god sent they are to me. They make sure i am not just staying in our room and getting out. We go for walks (like there is much to do here anyway lol) take Luke to the brand new play area and go to the little market which keeps us stocked up between food shopping trips. I am keeping this one short cause it is 1 am here and just could not sleep and i stay on here i will only ramble on . Talk to everyone later on and to who can please check in on Jen for me cause i know she is going nuts without Luke and me there(maybe not me lol). Thanks to all and good night.

No comments: