Friday, May 30, 2008

5 days and counting getting closer

Hi everyone another fun day here. Today we went to the US Embassy Jesse,Jason and Alina and Luke and myself. I have to say it felt real good to be on US soil even if it was only a building. This was mainly a refresher for me from when we adopted Ryan like 5 years ago. Sign here and there and date here also don't open the envelope or let anyone open it. When you hit US soil and once the plane tires hit the ground at NY JFK airport Luke will be a US citizen. This was great news to hear since that meant we were that much closer to being home. Well we did have a clear day of rain so we were able to get out for a walk and also on the way back from the embassy stop at the food market and get last food shopping done till we get home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luke was such a good boy at the Embassy. He made good use of a pen from the nice made behind the counter.

He had a lot of fun shopping afterwards. Luke made his daddy buy this giant bologna! Luke is such a charmer! His parents sure are lucky to have such a good, handsome boy.

Unfortunately, he didn't even look at me once when I flirted with him. He just wants to be with daddy or watch baby einstein. I walked in front of him, I said ah ah, I chased him down, I even offered him my stacking ring which is my MOST precious possession, and no luck for me.

Some day Luke will see that I am the girl for him.

Love and kisses,
Alina Violet McCombs
(down the hall from Luke and his Daddy Ron)

p.s. this comment has been dictated by Alina and typed by my Mama, Jesse and my Papa helped too. :P