Thursday, July 3, 2008

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!





We can't believe that Ryan is 6 years old today!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!! I cried from time to time today realizing that my baby is growing up way too fast :(
Unfortunately, Ryan was sick last night so we didn't know how his birthday was going to turn out. I kept him home from summer camp today but honestly I really didn't have to. We were told, by everyone who called today to wish Ryan a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, that YES there is something going around right now. Ryan was acting as if last night never happened, except he kept on asking me "Mommy did I get sick last night"? I said Yes, to which he replied "you know I don't even remember that", ahhh to be young again :)
We were suppose to go to the pool today but I thought it was best that we stay home and well ask Aunt Lissy why we didn't go. We did however go out to eat, I asked him what he would like for dinner? He said he wanted to go out to eat :) My Mom would have said only your son Jenny :) And he didn't choose just any old place, nope not my child, he wanted Red Lobster! Ron thought I had put him up to it but believe it or not he does like Red Lobster. They sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him, to which he just giggled. We came home, he opened up his presents and we ate his cupcakes that he picked out today all by himself at the grocery store :)
We plan on having a Birthday Party for him at our local pool later in July...we hope to see everyone there :)

Love & HUGS,
Jenny, Ron, Ryan, & Luke :)

2 comments:

Jason said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!! wishing you all the best and so much more!

Jason, Jesse, and Alina.

Jenny said...

THANK-YOU Jesse, Jason & Alina :)