Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Pickin' 2010



















With everything going on with Ryan, I almost forgot to mention that we went pumpkin picking, our family and my sister and her new boyfriend.  I'm not going to lie, with all that is going on in our lives I wanted to cancel but it was my sister who told me she had A LOT of fun pumpkin picking last year that she wanted to do it again...with her boyfriend.  I will state she sorta twisted my arm :)  You know what the boys had with the festivity of pumpkin picking from Johnson's Farm.  As you will recall, it was Ryan who told Lukey, on his very 1st Halloween Season with us, that we don't buy our pumpkins from a grocery store, we pick them from the ground at Johnson's Farm!  Too cute!!!

This year I tried to make it a bit more festive and put them in matching shirts, (I believe this was more for me than for the boys...to get me into the mood of Halloween) Ryan with his skeleton shirt on and Lukey in matching attire BUT if you notice Lukey's has candy that is in the stomach part of his skeleton :)  Everyone who knows Lukey, has said boy is that shirt appropriate :) 

As you will take notice to the last four photos...we went to another farm b/c I had a coupon and boy was that a disappointment :(  Ryan told me it was a faux Johnson's Farm and he was not impressed-LOL!  I told my sister about it and she said to me, "See that's what you get for going with out Chris and I"!  All in all, our family and now my sister and her boyfriend too, love Johnson's Farm :)

Love & HUGS,
Jenny, Ron, Ryan, & Lukey :)

No comments: