Friday, January 15, 2010

A Hockey Player in the making?!?





WOW! I can't believe this will be the third time in just over 24 hours I've written on the blog!

Lukey started ice skating yesterday and absolutely adores it!!! He looks SO tiny out on the ice, its too cute! But then again, I am a bit biased...LOL! He told me he does enjoy it and that's the point, right?

We will see if he continues to enjoy it and *maybe* just *maybe* we have a hockey player in the making?! Or a figure skater? Ron doesn't like it when I say he could very well be a figure skater just as well as a hockey player. I get this look from Ron and let me tell you, if looks could kill? Well, lets just leave it at that :)

By the way, my Dad thinks the reason he loves ice skating and does extremely well is b/c he is Russian...LOL! That in and of itself is adorable!

Enjoy the photos of Lukey's 1st ice skating lesson :)

Love & Hugs,
Jenny, Ron, Ryan & Lukey

No comments: