Monday, August 24, 2009

Summer can not be over?!






























WOW!!! Is all I can say right now! Where on earth did this summer go??? Ryan will start 1st Grade on September 3rd, I know I can't believe we our the parents to a 1st Grader!!! Our school district starts a little bit earlier than surrounding districts, which if you ask me is strange b/c a town over starts on September 8th?! I will try and post photos of Ryan's 1st day in 1st Grade!

And believe it or not...Luke has now been home a year, to be exact 14 months! This I can't even get over or wrap my little brain around! It seems like yesterday we were on our way to go meet him for the 1st time! But in the same breath I can say that he "fits" into our family as if he has always been here :) WOW!!!

Our summer of 2009 was spent by the pool, down the shore (Lukey did not like the ocean this year because a wave came along wiped him out and took his beach toys...he was not a happy toddler at that point!), adoption picnics, farm fair, Sesame Place, and this year we saw the Crayola Factory for the very 1st time, again I forgot my stinking camera SO what else did I have but my cell phone and the same exact thing that happened on our trip to Chicago, where I can't get the photos to download to the computer!!! Anyway all in all we had a fun, fun, and more fun summer...at least the boys had a great summer or so they told me :)

Love & HUGS,
Jenny, Ron, Ryan, & Lukey :)

No comments: