Sunday, November 25, 2007

Today...

Today was extremely difficult, as a matter of fact this whole Thanksgiving Holiday has been difficult!!! Today would have been my Mom's 59th Birthday. I've been depressed since Thanksgiving :( When my Mom was born she was born on Thanksgiving and every now and then her Birthday would fall on Thanksgiving.
I've been pretty good about missing her but recently I can't seem to wrap my brain around WHY???????????? I tend to dwell on things and it's obvious that I've been dwelling on my Mom's passing.
Our Thanksgiving was sweet :) We went to Ron's parents and boy was it hard not to eat too much. My sister invited my Dad, and us to her college roommates Mom's house. It was FABULOUS!!! We ate and ate and then ate some more!!! Thank-You CK and family for making our Thanksgiving so AMAZING!!!
Now onto the 2nd fundraiser...We are raffling Comcast Sports Tickets!!! WOOHOO!!! Thanks to my Aunt who works for Comcast! Unfortunately, that is all the info I have currently. As soon as I know more you will know more.

HAPPY BELATED THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!!!

Love and HUGS,
Ron, Jenny and Ryan

No comments: